lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019

My history

The History of my Grandfather
When my grandpa Enrique was 25 years old, he went to the bus and saw a girl, she was my grandma. They went to the same bus, at the same hour, the seven days of the week during 6 months. But one day Enrique got off the bus behind my grandmother, Cristina. He asked her if she wanted to talk with him during the travell at the bus 45. Two years later he was my grandama’s boyfriend, on the 2nd of April of 1963. 

They got married on 2nd of April of 1965. After three years they get a hous that my grandfather and my grandmother payed during 36 years, because they payed it in cuotes. Then they had my ant Mariana, who is the mother of my cousin Pilar Burger, two years more and they had my ant Laura, and after nine years my mom had borned. Enrique and Cristina are still together since 54 years. Enrique said “ I’m in love with your grandma since the first day I saw her”.


1 comentario: